I never do this but I took photos of guys for a bit trying to summon my inner clauditorium. Which is hard because I'm always worried guys will see me and I'll blush or something. AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?! This dude is looking right into my fucking camera.
Clearly he was hot for me.
Fuck these small town kids are fucking brilliant. Clearly their tagging crew dresses up like the cast of Cats. Their ring leader would be a swaggering Bustopher Jones, cans and stencils in tow. When the cops come hassling all you need to do is hiss and jump up somewhere high where nobody can get you.
Vegetarian or Vegan food is so good when it's done correctly. This is at issue because most people know the vegan in their life as the college student. The one who was so broke that they were surviving on peanut butter and saltines. Parlaying their broke-ness from self-conscious liability into ethical lifestyle choice.
Asheville is clearly full of lesbians 'cause this place was fairly bumping. I had a tempeh reuben sandwich and opted for cheese because really I'm ok with milking cows.
Huw and I were on vacation in Asheville, NC last weekend. We went for Bele Chere and stayed for the hippies. I met Huw's Mom.
I had no idea how much I needed time. Basically I'd sworn off rest because I like making money and constant low-level stress prevents me from reverting to my natural sloth state.
In this photo we are on the Blue Ridge Parkway in the mountains. It was an actual parkway as it was a park and not a euphemism for a suburban collector road.
- DJ/rupture - Winter Buds: Atki2
- High Places - Namer
- Grizzly Bear - Plans
- Steely Dan - East St. Louis Toodle-oo
- The Decemberists - The Wanting Comes in Waves [...]
- Steely Dan - Babylon Sisters
- High Places - Golden
- New Slang - The Forms
- Daft Punk - Robot Rock / Oh Yeah (Alive 2007)
- Aphex Twin - Corn Mouth
- Grizzly Bear - Cheerleader
- Beck - Scarecrow
- Manitoba - Hendrix with KO
- Beck - No Money No Honey
- Manitoba - Why the long face?
- Sufjan Stevens - Jacksonville
- Thunderheist - Do the Right Thing
- Akron/Family - Last Year
- Oh Shit! - Romance (ALERGRONICS Remix)
- Jamie Lidell - Hurricane
- The Decemberists - The Queen's Approach
- Electric Company - Murexes and Sacoglossans
- Koushik - Bright and Shining
- Modest Mouse - Satin In A Coffin
- New Slang - Run With Us
- Sparrow Orange - Robin Hood
- Manitoba - Crayon
- Glasvegas - Ice Cream Van
- Tokyo Police Club - Cheer It On
- San Serac - Teenage Wildlife
This is a book that I'm reading at work. It's probably totally boring sounding to you. So I share it as an egocentric expression of how fucking great I am. I write this meta-commentary as a concession to show that I'm not just a pretentious twat.
Once Twitter grabs this RSS it'll be on Facebook. BLOGGING IS AWESOME!!
Also Toronto Pride occurred. I got really drunk and stuff. Missed a lot of the parade being hung over and not wanting to go out in the rain. Don't get me wrong! I had tons of fun. I just didn't go balls out crazy like in previous years.
Note: Some photos are NSFW as they involve a nudist Elvis, naked peacock tranny and really hot naked leather boy. But hot in that way that he knew it and I still took photos but I want him to know that I still hate him!